Good web design has visual weight, is optimized for various devices, and has content that is prioritized for the medium. The most important elements of a web page should have more visual weight to “naturally attract” a visitor’s attention.
Misitors can’t figure out how to find your blog, your email signup page, your product listings, pricing, contact information, or help docs.
I everything you want to share on your site.
- Direct the Eye With Leading Lines
- Balance Out Your Elements
- Use Elements That Complement Each Other
- Be clear about your “focal points” and where you place t
- ean very different things. So what exactly is the difference?
UX design refers to the term “user experience design”, while UI stands for “user interface design”. Both elements are crucial to a product and work closely together. But despite their relationship, the roles themselves are quite different.
Breaking down the barriers
Design is not the end-all solution to all of the worlds problems — but with the right thinking and application, it can definitely be a good beginning to start tackling them.